The Burlington Education Foundation exists to support high educational quality and to enhance opportunities for students of the Burlington School District.
Members of the Foundation shall be those who have graduated from Amorita, Byron, Burlington, Capron and Driftwood schools, anyone living in the school district, any interested person wishing to support the high educational quality and enhancing the opportunities for the students in the Burlington educational system.
- To provide financial support for the Burlington School District.
- To provide a progressive educational environment.
- To provide state-of-the-art instructional equipment.
- To provide support for Burlington graduates in their continuing desire for educational advancement.
- To receive and administer funds for the benefit of the Burlington educational system.